- Identity and contact details of the Controller
- Necessary, up-to-date information
- Detailed information on the processing carried out by the Company
- Exercise of your rights
- Security measures
Identity and contact details of the Controller
We inform you that the Garrigues Group (to which the Center belongs) has a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Necessary, up-to-date information
Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent you receiving the services or information you have requested.
You must provide truthful information; in order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform the Company as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data by sending an email to: email@example.com. By clicking on the “Accept” button (or similar) on such forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.
- The purposes of the processing of your data, that is, the reason why the Center is processing your personal data.
- The legal basis that enables the Center to process your data for each of the purposes indicated.
- The possible disclosure of your data to third parties, as well as the ground for the disclosure. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so, it is necessary for the provision of the requested services, or you expressly consent to the disclosure. Your personal data may be accessed by the Center’s data processors, that is, the service providers who need to access your personal data in order to perform their functions. The service providers accessing your personal data generally operate in the information systems and technology sectors. The following table indicates, as applicable, any other sectors in which other possible service providers of the Center who need to access your personal data may operate.
You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the specific processing for the recipients in relation to which you require information.
- The existence of potential international data transfers.
- The storage period of the data provided by you. Your data will remain blocked, for the purposes of handling legal, administrative or tax claims, for the periods stipulated in the applicable legislation.
Detailed information on the processing carried out by the Center
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||Recipients||International transfers||Storage period|
|To manage your requests for information or contact, and any suggestions that you may propose via the appropriate information mailboxes.||The Company’s legitimate interest in attending to requests for information via the website.||Your personal data will only be disclosed or accessed in the manner indicated in section 2, except in the case of service providers that send commercial communications.||No international transfers of your data will be performed.||Until your request for information has been resolved.|
|To manage your admission requests, participation in Young Lawyers awards or requests for student bursaries.||Pre-contractual relationship in order to analyze the admission or acceptance on programs or any requests you make that may give rise to a subsequent contractual relationship between the parties.||Your personal data will only be disclosed or accessed in the manner indicated in section 2, except in the case of service providers that send commercial communications.||No international transfers of your data will be performed.||Until your request has been resolved.|
|To send commercial communications by e-mail regarding the latest news at the Center and to invite you to events organized by the Center.||Legitimate interest: to keep in contact with you in order to keep you informed of the latest developments, as specified in each form.||Your personal data will only be disclosed or accessed in the manner indicated in section 2, except in the case of service providers that send commercial communications.||No international transfers of your data will be performed.||During your relationship as student with the Center in order to provide the service, plus the pertinent blocking period according to applicable legislation.|
|To keep in contact with you once your relationship with the Center has ended in order to invite you to events and keep you informed of all the latest news at the Center.||Consent, as indicated in each form.||No international transfers of your data will be performed.||For a period of three years following your last interaction with the Center or until you withdraw your consent (whichever occurs first).|
|To mange your subscription to the Center’s Blog. To manage your registration and the comments you provide to the blog.||Contractual relationship for the provision of the requested service, even though the service is free of charge.||The categories of recipient that may have access to your data are those listed in section 3.c.||No international transfers of your data will be performed for this processing.||For a period of three years following your last interaction with the Company or until you indicate that you do not wish to continue sub|
Exercise of your rights
You may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data for the exercise or defense of claims;
- right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the above table, is the pre-contractual relationship or your consent;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the above table, is legitimate interest. For such purposes, we will cease to process your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or it is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
If you consider that we have not adequately processed your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data.
The Center will only use data storage and recovery devices (“Cookies”) where the user has granted its prior consent in such connection in line with what is indicated in the pop-up window on the user’s web browser when the user accesses the website for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Center’s Cookies Policy, which all users should be familiar with.
The Center will adopt the security measures required by the GDPR in line with the nature of the data processed from time to time. This notwithstanding, the technical security of a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be willful misconduct on the part of third parties, although the Center has put in place all measures within its power to prevent such misconduct.
Minors may not use the services available via the website without prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Such parents, guardians or legal representatives are the only parties responsible for all the acts performed via the website by the minors in their care, including completing forms with the personal data of such minors and ticking the accompanying boxes.
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)